A to Z of Services A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Housing associations and co-ops

Housing Associations are 'Registered Social Landlords (RSLs)' not private landlords. They provide housing in a very similar way to the Council and are non-profit making. They are run by Committees, who are unpaid, and managed by paid, professional housing officers. People who rent a Housing Association property must meet their rules and conditions of tenancy. The Housing Association will carry out most repairs. The Council works closely with several Housing Associations to develop affordable housing for rent.

Contact Us:

Customer Services

Tel: 01423 500 600
Contact Us
Please be aware, incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded for quality, accuracy and training purposes.

My Area:

View Info

Let us know if you have a: