A to Z of Services A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Improvements and repairs

Council tenants have the right to get some small, urgent housing repairs done in certain timescales. If you rent your home privately, major repairs are generally the responsibility of your landlord, however, as a tenant you also have repairing rights and obligations which you should be aware of. For more information see the DirectGov private tenants page.

Contact Us:

Customer Services

Tel: 01423 500 600
Contact Us
Please be aware, incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded for quality, accuracy and training purposes.

Related Information:

My Area:

View Info

Let us know if you have a: