A to Z of Services A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Legal advice

Although the Council can provide advice and assistance on various matters such as housing etc it cannot provide legal advice to the general public. You may wish to contact a firm of solicitors or the CAB to help you with any legal problem or issues you have

Contact Us:

Customer Services

Tel: 01423 500 600
Contact Us
Please be aware, incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded for quality, accuracy and training purposes.

Related Information:

My Area:

View Info

Let us know if you have a: