Home Apply For It Find It Pay For It Report It

Help to Buy and Shared Ownership

For people who cannot afford to buy on the open market, a number of different home ownership options are offered under the Government's Help to Buy Scheme. 
These include:
  • Shared ownership (new homes and resales)
  • Equity loans/mortgage deposits 
  • Rent to Buy
  • HOLD home ownership for people with long term disabilities
More details about each of these products can be found on the Government's dedicated Help to Buy webpage 
How can I apply?
The local Help to Buy Agent for North Yorkshire and Humberside is my4walls.  For information and applications for low cost home ownership schemes across the area please contact my4walls on 0113 2436893 or use the following link to visit their website: http://www.my4walls.co.uk/
The council also advertises a number of properties available on a discount sale or shared ownership.  For certain schemes in the district you will need to be on Harrogate Borough Council's housing waiting list  The individual property details for the properties advertised will tell you what the qualifications are to apply (for example whether you need to currently live or work in a particular area) and whether you need to be on the council's waiting list to apply.

Contact Us:

Customer Services

Tel: 01423 500 600
Contact Us
Please be aware, incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded for quality, accuracy and training purposes.

Let us know if you have a: