A to Z of Services A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Children and young people - maintenance payments

Child maintenance is paid for children who live away from one or both of their parents. It is an amount of money paid regularly by the non-resident parent for the child. The Child Support Agency calculates and collects child maintenance for parents and children who normally live in the UK.

Please note that this service is not provided by Harrogate Borough Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. Please select the link below for further information on their website.

Children and young people - maintenance payments

Contact Us:

Customer Services

Tel: 01423 500 600
Contact Us
Please be aware, incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded for quality, accuracy and training purposes.

Let us know if you have a: