Authority monitoring reports (AMRs) monitor the production and delivery of the council's planning strategies.
We use monitoring indicators to check that our planning policies are having their intended effect.
The report also contains information on:
- the progress made in producing documents included in the local development scheme
- progress with neighbourhood development plans
- co-operation with other local planning authorities
- the progress made in preparing the community infrastructure levy (CIL)
- the supply of land for housing
- the infrastructure funding statement
View authority monitoring reports
Our 2021 authority monitoring report is now available to view.
Previous monitoring reports are also available.