Benefits and assistance

View your benefits claim online

If you have a claim for housing benefit or council tax reduction you can now view your claim details online.

You will be able to:

  • check the status of your claim and your current entitlement
  • view household and income details included in your claim
  • contact us and tell us of a change

Your account details are held securely, so to access them you will need to register or sign in to your My Harrogate customer account. Once you are signed in, go to the My accounts tab to add access to your benefits claim. You will need your benefits claim reference which can be found on your latest award notice or any correspondence about your claim.

Register or sign in