Help with putting your waste out

If you have difficulties with putting out your waste because of disability, ill health or age, and if there is no-one else to do it for you, we can help.

Residents still receiving the weekly sack service will still need to apply for assistance as normally black sacks should be presented at the kerbside.

Before the application for an assisted collection is approved a site visit by a council officer may be necessary. When the application is approved the service will usually start within five working days.

If you no longer need the service, or if circumstances change, please tell us as soon as possible by contacting the customer service centre on 01423 500600.

You can apply for what is called an assisted collection by contacting us.

Enquiries form