Brimhams Ripon is a split-level fitness facility:
- our ground floor air conditioned dedicated Pure Strength fitness suite features a range of resistance machines, extensive free weights, and Olympic bar and squat rack
- our first floor fitness suite features state of the art Technogym cardiovascular equipment including The Climb, resistance machines, free weights, fitballs, bosu and medicine balls, stretching area and foam rollers
Fitness studio - pay as you go
- casual session £9.00
- casual session concession £5.00
- induction (free with membership) £17.00
- GP referral £5.00
If you're aged between 12 and 15, this specialised class is just for you, whatever your ability level. It's designed to help you feel more confident, boost energy levels and improve sport-related performance.
Before you start, a parent or guardian will have to sign a consent form and you'll need an induction with an instructor. During the induction the instructor will create a relevant training programme based on your physical ability, capability and gym experience; this will be reviewed like any other membership.
This membership includes swimming whenever the swim programme permits and use of the gym at any time as long as the member is accompanied by a person aged 16 or over and must have undertaken an induction themselves.
Alternatively, a 45 minute supervised session by a Brimhams Fitness instructor will be available daily for those members who can't bring a person aged 16 and over:
Monday to Friday 4.30pm until 5.15pm; Saturday and Sunday noon until 12.45pm.
You could save money with one of our membership options.
- £43.00 (monthly direct debit)
- Concession £30.00 (monthly direct debit)
- Couple £78.75 (monthly direct debit)
- Couple Concession £54.35 (monthly direct debit)
All memberships include
- unlimited access to Brimhams Fitness Studio and workout classes
- sessions at Ripon Spa Baths including Aquafit, early birds, general swims, 50+, disabled sessions, women only and adults only
- use of the Battenburg Health Suite (timetables permitting)
- free gym and monitored individual training programme, performed by our team of fully qualified fitness professionals
- state of the art Technogym equipment featuring 'mywellness' technology
- bespoke Brimhams Active app to enhance your workout experience
All memberships are non-transferable
Monday - Friday 7am-10pm
Saturday and Sunday 8am-8pm
Closed on bank holidays
Please note that last admission is one hour prior to closing time.
We offer a large range of group exercise classes, including kettlebells, pilates, circuits, body conditioning, cyclone spinning and aqua classes suitable for all levels of fitness.
Page last updated 11/04/2019