Worried about crime and anti-social behaviour affecting your business?
Why not join us and become a Radiolink member?
We are a not-for-profit crime reduction partnership with members from retail, licensed premises, transport and other business groups. We share the aim of reducing the effects of crime on our businesses and work together to make our town centres a safer place for our customers and staff and to deter offenders.
Our aims are to:
- reduce loss and improve the economy
- provide support for businesses suffering from shop theft, violent crime or anti-social behaviour
- ensure our staff and the general public feel safer at work or when visiting our businesses
- deter offenders from attacking our businesses
- increase communication between businesses and North Yorkshire Police
- lawfully share business crime related intelligence amongst our members and provide a proactive and coordinated response when incidents occur
- Harrogate Borough Council
- North Yorkshire Police
- Yorkshire and Humberside Partners Against Crime
- National Association of Business Crime Partnerships
- individual members
For more information please contact the Radiolink Coordinator by emailing us or by calling 01423 500600 x58192 or 01423 556987.