If you need a repair done at your council home and it is not a repair you are responsible for (please see your tenant handbook), then you can report it online.

Contact us online

Alternatively, you can email us or call 01423 500600.

If it's an emergency, telephone us on 01423 500600. Please read typical emergency situations for information on problems that might need an emergency repair.

Please give us as much information as possible about

  • the problem you are reporting
  • yourself and your address,
  • your contact details

Other repair enquiries

You can contact us in the same ways, during office hours, if you want to

  • ask about an overdue repair
  • ask about a repair you have been charged for