We've created these pages in response to the ongoing situation with the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic.
Please check back regularly. We update the information on these pages as advice and guidance changes.
You can also sign-up to receive our Residents' News newsletter.
It's really important we all do our bit to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
Here's what you need to do:
- Wash your hands, for 20 seconds, on a regular basis
- Wear a face covering when you are required to and in enclosed spaces generally
- Make space by socially distancing and keeping at least a metre apart from other people
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
If you are visiting the Harrogate district and develop symptoms you should::
- Book a test straight away
- Self-isolate at their holiday address
- Notify their accommodation provider
- Tell the rest of their party to stay indoors
I am a resident
More information about the impact of the coronavirus on our services.
I run a business
More information about the support available if your business is impacted.
Page last updated 15/09/2020