Universal credit and money matters drop in
- Date: 31st March 2017
- Location: Jennyfield Styan Community Centre Grantley Drive, Harrogate HG3 2XU
- Time: 9:30 - 12:30
- Cost: Free
Changes to welfare benefits over the last four years have had major impacts on individuals and families!
You may be experiencing difficulties now or just want to be prepared should your circumstances change.
Call in and get information and advice from a range of organisations that can help you and your family.
Get advice about:
- moving to smaller accommodation
- reducing the impact on universal credit if you lose your job
- reducing your monthly utility bills
- saving with the White Rose Credit Union for a rainy day
- cooking on a budget
Saving money by being online (including low broadband charges and low cost devices)