Events for 22nd Nov 2017
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 events.
Sewing Sessions with the Jenni Smith Studio
- Date: 22nd November 2017 - 25th November 2017
- Every week
- Location: Mercer Art Gallery 31 Swan Rd Harrogate HG1 2SA
- Cost: £40 per session includes all materials and refreshments. Advance booking essential. Please call 01423 556188
Textile artist Jenni Smith brings three exciting workshops to the Mercer Art Gallery for people to make beautiful keepsakes with prints from the Sheila Bownas archive.
- Wednesday 22 November 10am - 1pm. Tote bag - carry a little bit of Sheila Bownas with you everywhere with this stylish and useful tote bag.No sewing experience needed
- Thursday 23 November 6pm - 9pm. Lampshade workshop - make a covered lampshade for either a hanging or table lamp using very limited edition Sheila Bownas fabric. Suitable for all abilities.
- Saturday 25 November 1pm - 4pm. Clutch bag - conquer your fear of inserting zips by making a bespoke lined clutch bag using very limited edition Sheila Bownas fabric. Basic sewing knowledge would be useful but not essential
- Date: 22nd November 2017 - 19th December 2018
- Every week
- Location: Knaresborough Market Market Place Knaresborough HG5 8AG
- Time: 8:30 - 16:00
- Cost: Free
Every Wednesday all year. Knaresborough market has over 100 stalls which offer all the convenience of an outdoor market, selling a great variety of products.
The market features fruit and vegetable stalls, cheeses, sweets, baking products, fresh fish, pet products, clothing, fresh flowers, plants and much more.