Food business changes and requests

Once you have registered your business with us, by law you need to notify us if:

  • there is a change of owner - the new owner will have to complete a new registration form
  • the nature of the business changes
  • there is a change of the address where mobile food units are kept
  • your business stops trading

Register your food business online

Useful information

Primary Authority: a guide for businesses