If you believe you have food poisoning, take the following steps:
- visit your GP and request for a stool sample to be analysed
- ensure you practice good personal hygiene
- wash your hands before handling food and after visiting the toilet, to reduce the spread of the illness
- disinfect door and toilet handles, taps and the toilet seat after use and disinfect the toilet bowl frequently
- drink plenty of fluids to reduce dehydration
- contact us if you believe your illness is caused by a food premises using the online form below
Please note that we cannot investigate your concerns if you have not submitted a stool sample to your GP.