A beautiful 17-acre English Heritage Grade II listed garden in regal Low Harrogate, next to the Pinewoods woodland.
Outdoor sports facilities include:
- four tennis courts
- nine hole pitch and putt (last game for pitch and putt is two hours before closing and course closes end of September)
- 18 hole crazy golf
- nine hole disc golf
- table tennis
- paddling pool - free to use and is open from Monday 21 June until the first week in September.
- orienteering (maps available from the games pavilion)
- skate park suitable for BMX, skateboards and scooters
- games pavilion (located within the children's play area) with light refreshments and toilets
Bookings can be made in person at the games pavilion, by contacting 01423 504341 or to book a tennis court at Valley Gardens please visit clubspark.lta.org.uk/tennisinharrogate.
Opening times for the games pavilion, Valley Gardens, Harrogate, HG1 2SZ.
During October we are open from Tuesday to Sunday.
25 - 31 October we are open from 11am until 4pm
Unfortunately we may have to close the facility at short notice due to being short staffed.
Adult (per court per hour) £10
Child/concession (per court per hour) £4.80
Mixed group (adults and children, per court per hour) £4.80
To book a tennis court please visit clubspark.lta.org.uk/tennisinharrogate
For business use please call 01423 500600
Adult (per 30 minutes) £2.90
Child/concession (per 30 minutes) £2.30
Pitch and putt
Book of 10 sessions - adult £40
Book of 10 sessions - child/concession £20
Adult season ticket £195
Child/ concession season ticket £96
Adult (18 holes) £2.90
Child/concession (18 holes) £2.30
Adult (nine holes) £2.90
Child/concession (nine holes) £2.30