Whether you are a small or large business we can provide various sized bins to accommodate all your needs, at competitive rates as well as offering the following:
- flexible tailored service to meet your requirements
- collections available up to six days per week as required
- various payment methods available including monthly direct debit
- ability to collect side waste if required
- duty of care documentation
All our crews are fully trained professionals and we pride ourselves on providing an excellent service.
Methods of payment
- Online payment
Use our online payment service to pay by debit or credit card. Payment can be made using MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Solo and JCB
- Telephone payment line
Use our 24-hour telephone payment line 01423 556174. You will need your invoice number and debit or credit card details to make payment using this method.
- Bank transfer
Payment should be made to sort code: 62-31-10, bank account number: 00000000, quoting your invoice number as the payment reference. If your home banking does not allow these details please use alternative below.
- Alternative BACS details and CHAPS payments
Payment may be made by BACs or CHAPS quoting the invoice number, sort code: 53-50-21 and bank account number 51191121
- Remittance advice
Send via email to email@example.com
- In person
You can pay cash at one of our Customer Centres. Please make sure you have your account reference number with you
Potential results for non-payment
- court action which will include a claim for costs, fees and interest
- sheriff's officers or court bailiffs visiting your property or your organisation's premises to collect the debt or recover goods to the value of the outstanding debt
- in the case of an individual, an attachment of earnings
- in the case of an organisation, a court order for the payment to the council of money which a third party owes to your organisation
- your credit rating may be affected should a County Court Judgement (CCJ) be made
If you do not produce a lot of waste, or do not have space for a large bin, the blue trade waste sacks would suit your needs.
You can buy them from:
- Harrogate Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre, St Lukes Avenue, Harrogate HG1 2AE. Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
- Ripon Customer Service Centre, Ripon Town Hall, Market Place, Ripon, HG4 1BZ. Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.45pm, and Friday 8.30am-4.15pm
- Nidderdale Plus Partnership Office, Station Square, King Street, Pateley Bridge, HG3 5AT. Monday, 10am-6pm, Tuesday to Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-1pm
They cost £43.75 for a roll of 25.
Business waste handbook
Page last updated 17/07/2018