How can we help your business?

In the year to March 2019 a range of businesses across the Harrogate district benefited from our support. Nearly £1.1 million of grant funding was awarded to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs), contributing towards the expansion of premises, purchase of machinery, investment in IT development, exporting activity and employee training. With our bespoke support and advice, more than 70 businesses have progressed their growth plans in 2018-19 and been able to achieve their job creation ambitions.

Think you know Harrogate and district? Think again! Discover what attracts successful international companies to Harrogate in the summer 2019 publication of Bioscience Today.

For details on how we can support your business, please see the information below or contact us at Keep updated by following us on Twitter and subscribe to our e-newsletter.

Brexit - prepare your business or organisation for the EU Exit with HM Government information for residents and businesses, including employing EU Citizens, importing, exporting, operating in the EU, regulations and standards for products and goods. Register for the EU exit business readiness weekly bulletin, produced by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. You can also sign up to receive email alerts about Brexit on GOV.UK: Brexit email alerts.

UCI 2019 Road World Championships - Harrogate Welcomes the World

For information on this premier cycling event, including exhibiting in the Fan Zone, guidance on catering and accommodation facilities and temporary road closures, please visit