Harrogate Borough Council is committed to putting our customers first. Our aim is to provide high quality, value for money services that are easy to use.
Our commitment to you:
When you telephone us, we will:
- answer all calls within 20 seconds*
- return your voicemail message within two working days
When you email or contact us online, we will:
- acknowledge all emails and online forms within two working days
- reply in full or advise you of the response date within five working days
When you write to us, we will:
- reply to your letter within 10 working days
When you visit our Customer Service Centres in Harrogate and Ripon, we will:
- see you within 10 minutes or advise you of the expected wait time
If you raise a complaint, we will investigate it according to our complaints policy
*Due to high call volumes there may be a delay in answering your call. The current average wait time is four minutes.
Page last updated 30/07/2018