UCI car park closures and alternative arrangements
The following car parks in Ripon will be either closed or partially closed on 24 September.
- Cathedral - will also be partially closed from 23 September to allow for event set up
- Market Place - will also be closed from 23 September to allow for event set up
- St Marygate (middle level)
- The Arcade
- Victoria Grove
The following car parks are available to permit holders (permits must be displayed) and general parking on a first come first served basis. Normal regulations apply.
- Marshall Way (pay and display and blue badge parking only)
- St Marygate (lower level)
- all our car parks are open 24 hours a day
- charges and restrictions apply on Sundays and bank holidays in all parking areas unless otherwise stated
- there is free parking for Blue Badge holders and motorcycles
Whilst motorhomes are permitted to park in our surface level car parks subject to adhering to any pay and display requirements (purchase and display a ticket for all bays fully or partially occupied) overnight camping is not allowed.
The following are Pay and Display car parks:
- Cathedral, HG4 1LX
- The Arcade, HG4 1LX
- St Marygate, HG4 1LX
- Victoria Grove, HG4 1LX
- Market Place, HG4 1BN
- Marshall Way, HG4 2BT
There is free parking at
- Blossomgate, HG4 2AJ
Page last updated 09/08/2019