The idea behind holding landlords' events is to:
- develop good working partnerships between us and private sector landlords, managing agents, tenants and tenant representative groups
- share experience of legislation relating to the property condition and safety standards required for rented accommodation and landlord and tenant law
- consider proposed changes to legislation and consultation documents and provide feedback, as a group
For more information or advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01423 500600.
An invitation for landlords and letting agents
HMO licensing update event: Get ready for the changes
Tuesday 15 May 2018
4pm until 7pm
Fountains Room, Civic Centre, St Lukes Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 2AE
The council's Private Sector Housing team would like to invite all landlords and letting agents to our event to update you on changes to mandatory HMO licensing.
The event covers:
- a presentation on the upcoming changes to the mandatory licensing definition and conditions, and what HMO landlords/managers must do to comply
- one to one advice and information from our dedicated Private Sector Housing team
There are limited spaces available so hurry and book your free place!
Book your place now by phoning the Private Sector Housing team on 01423 500600 x56899 or email email@example.com.
Page last updated 09/05/2018