Peace of mind with Harrogate Lifeline
Harrogate Lifeline is a trusted 24 hour emergency support service specifically designed for elderly, disabled and vulnerable adults to ensure they can live safely and independently in their homes.
How does it work? It's as easy to set up as 1,2,3.
- We provide and install a lifeline unit, which plugs into your home telephone point.
- You will receive a personal alarm pendant that's worn around the neck, clipped onto clothing or worn on a wrist strap.
- If you need to raise the alarm, we automatically know who you are, where you live and will make sure the right help is sent to you.
Our personal service for you:
- guaranteed response to your calls 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- a 24 hour backup responder service if you don't have any local responders available
- monthly wellbeing checks and equipment testing
- a named Independent Living Officer who you can contact if you have any questions
- no additional installation or equipment charges - everything is included in your weekly or monthly payment
What our customers say
"Mum has really enjoyed your visits over the past few years, thank you for brightening her day every time."- Hillary
"It is the best money I have ever spent and I look forward to my monthly visit. I could not do without it, living in such a remote area of the Dales."- Jackie
If you would like to find out more or arrange a free, no obligation home demonstration, please ring us on 01423 500600 x56811), email [email protected] or fill in the form below:
Page last updated 14/05/2019