Peace of mind with Harrogate Lifeline
Harrogate Lifeline is a trusted 24 hour emergency support service specifically designed for elderly, disabled and vulnerable adults to ensure they can live safely and independently in their homes.
Our customers will receive a plug-in Lifeline unit, personal alarm pendant and support from our local independent living officers at Harrogate Borough Council, who have over 30 years' experience.
How does it work? It's as easy to set up as 1,2,3
- We provide and install a lifeline unit, which plugs into your home telephone point.
- You will receive a personal alarm pendant that's worn around the neck or worn on a wrist strap.
- If you need to raise the alarm, we automatically know who you are, where you live and will make sure the right help is sent to you.
Our personal service for you:
- no hidden costs - you won't be charged for installation and equipment maintenance
- your dedicated independent living officer will show you how to use the equipment
- guaranteed response to your calls 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- monthly wellbeing checks via telephone call or visit and equipment testing by our independent living officers
- no charge for an additional pendant for a couple
Pricing options to suit you. From 97p per day:
Option one - £6.80 per week:
- neck or wrist pendant and Lifeline unit
- an additional pendant at no extra cost will be supplied on request
- all equipment delivered and installed by an independent living officer and they will show you how to use it
- dedicated independent living officer can be contacted if you have any issues or questions
- 24/7 365 days a year emergency response service
Option two - £8.95 per week:
- all of the above
- plus monthly wellbeing checks and equipment testing by an independent living officer
What our customers say
"I would like to thank your department for the wonderful service I have had since I signed up. Whenever I have phone the office I have always had great help. I would particularly wish to commend Catherine who has always been a huge comfort but particularly since 'lockdown'. It has been great to know that she has been there for me just for advice and I feel comforted when she has phoned me." - Shirley
"Mum has really enjoyed your visits over the past few years, thank you for brightening her day every time."- Hillary
"It is the best money I have ever spent and I look forward to my monthly visit. I could not do without it, living in such a remote area of the Dales."- Jackie
If you would like to find out more or arrange a free, no obligation home demonstration, please ring us on 01423 500600 x56811, email [email protected] or fill in the form below:
Page last updated 29/07/2020