To apply for a hackney carriage licence/private hire vehicle licence or change a vehicle, you must:

  • complete a new vehicle/change of vehicle form
  • provide evidence of vehicle insurance and ownership
  • provide a valid certificate of compliance from an approved vehicle workshop:
    Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre, Grayston Plain Lane, Harrogate, HG3 2LY
    Mike Wilson Motors, Levens Hall Pk Lund Lane, Killinghall, Harrogate, HG3 2BG
    Kwik Fit, Harrogate Road, Ripon, HG4 1ST

Page last updated 15/06/2016