Please note: Otley Neighbourhood Area falls mainly within Leeds City Council's boundary and is therefore being administered by Leeds City Council.
Independent Examiner Christopher Collison BA(Hons) MBA MRTPI MIED MCMI IHBC has been appointed to undertake the Independent Examination of the Otley Neighbourhood Development Plan. A letter which clarifies how the examination will be conducted can be viewed by visiting www.harrogate.gov.uk/downloads/file/4338/examiner_initial_letter_otley_ndp_independent_examination_16_november_2018.
Otley Town Council has submitted the Otley neighbourhood plan proposal to Leeds City Council for independent examination. Under para 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the council must publicise the plan proposal and seek comments from those who live, work or carry out business in the Otley neighbourhood and any consultation body referred to in the submitted consultation statement. Detail of this consultation are appearing here as part of the Otley neighbourhood area lies within Harrogate Borough. The consultation ran from Friday 9 November to Friday 4 January 2019.
The following documents have been submitted by Otley Town Council:
- Submission Otley neighbourhood plan
- Otley neighbourhood plan map
- Otley neighbourhood plan consultation statement
- Otley neighbourhood plan basic conditions statement
- on 20 December, the Independent Examiner wrote to the council in respect of updates to the basic conditions, and to request that the council considers whether any further work is required as a result. You can view the Examiner’s HRA and basic conditions note
- the Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening report update September 2018 was initially omitted from the basic conditions statement however this has now been rectified (see Appendix 3). To give people full opportunity to make comments on all the submitted documents, the consultation extended accordingly
Page last updated 04/01/2019