Ripon Neighbourhood Plan Examination
Ripon City Council has submitted a draft Neighbourhood Plan for independent examination. Consultation on the submission draft has now closed and the Plan is being examined by Mr Nigel McGurk.
If successful at both examination and public referendum, the Neighbourhood Plan will be used to determine planning applications in the parish of Ripon.
All responses received can be viewed on the Harrogate Borough Council's consultation portal harrogate.objective.co.uk/portal/pp/np/rnp/rnp.
The submission draft Ripon City Plan
- basic conditions statement
- submission consultation statement
- equalities assessment
- environment report
- evidence summary by policies
- summary of references
- sustainable Ripon
- growth and regenerating the city
- strengthening the city centre
- supporting the Ripon economy
- providing new homes
- enjoying open spaces and providing community facilities
- connecting Ripon
- protecting the environment and our heritage
- planning obligations
- Ripon Plan SEA screening
- Ripon City Plan notice
The documents and further information about the Plan and its development can also be found on Ripon City's website.
Documents can also be viewed in hard copy at:
- Customer Service Centre, Ripon Town Hall, Market Place, Ripon HG4 1BZ
(Monday to Thursday 8:30am until 4:45pm and Friday 8:30am until 4:15pm)
- Ripon Library, The Arcade, Ripon HG4 1AG
(Monday 10am until 6pm, Tuesday to Friday 10am until 5pm and Saturday 10am until 2pm
- Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre, St Luke's Avenue, Harrogate HG1 2AE
(Monday to Thursday 8:30am until 5pm and Friday 8:30am until 4:30pm)
As part of the Neighbourhood Plan's examination, the examiner requested further comment from Ripon City Council on the representation made by Harrogate Borough Council under the Regulation 16 consultation. The comments, along with covering letter, are available by following the links below.
Page last updated 12/09/2018