Ripon Neighbourhood Plan Examination
In accordance with the independent examiner's recommendations the Ripon Neighbourhood Plan will proceed to a Neighbourhood Planning referendum based on the Ripon Neighbourhood Area.
The Decision Statement, together with the Examiner's Report, the Draft Ripon Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documentation can be viewed below:
The submission draft Ripon City Plan
- basic conditions statement
- submission consultation statement
- equalities assessment
- environment report
- evidence summary by policies
- summary of references
- sustainable Ripon
- growth and regenerating the city
- strengthening the city centre
- supporting the Ripon economy
- providing new homes
- enjoying open spaces and providing community facilities
- connecting Ripon
- protecting the environment and our heritage
- planning obligations
- Ripon Plan SEA screening
- Ripon City Plan notice
The documents and further information about the Plan and its development can also be found on Ripon City's website.
Documents can also be viewed in hard copy at:
- Customer Service Centre, Ripon Town Hall, Market Place, Ripon HG4 1BZ
(Monday to Thursday 8:30am until 4:45pm and Friday 8:30am until 4:15pm)
- Ripon Library, The Arcade, Ripon HG4 1AG
(Monday 10am until 6pm, Tuesday to Friday 10am until 5pm and Saturday 10am until 2pm
- Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre, St Luke's Avenue, Harrogate HG1 2AE
(Monday to Thursday 8:30am until 5pm and Friday 8:30am until 4:30pm)
In order to meet the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, a referendum which poses the question, "Do you want Harrogate Borough Council to use the Ripon Neighbourhood Plan to help it decide planning applications in the Ripon Neighbourhood Area?" will be held within the Ripon Neighbourhood Area.
The referendum will take place on the 14 February 2019.
Further details will be published in due course at www.harrogate.gov.uk/NPR.
Page last updated 22/11/2018