Pre-submission draft consultation
Roecliffe and Westwick Parish Council are currently consulting on the pre-submission draft of their neighbourhood plan.
The plan and accompanying Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitat Regulations Assessment draft screening report can be viewed below:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitat Regulations Assessment draft screening report
- Roecliffe and Westwick neighbourhood plan pre-submission draft March 2019
Further details and consultation response forms can be found at www.roecliffewestwickvillage.co.uk.
Please note that any comments on the plan should be sent directly to the Parish Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for consultation responses is Friday 28 June.
The Roecliffe and Westwick neighbourhood area was designated in September 2015. The designation documents are below:
- decision notice: Roecliffe and Westwick neighbourhood area designation 2 September 2015 and report to cabinet member, including responses to the consultation
- 2015 April - Roecliffe and Westwick map
- 2015 April - Roecliffe and Westwick area designation letter
- 2015 April - Roecliffe and Westwick supporting statement
Page last updated 07/05/2019