Brimhams Harrogate is a fully air-conditioned fitness facility, featuring top spec Technogym equipment.
Our cardio-vascular equipment includes treadmills, recline bikes, rowers, bikes and an upper body trainer. Resistance equipment features abductors, leg curl and extension, chest press, free weights, lat machine and shoulder press and more. The Kinesis equipment includes a power plate and kettlebells.
Fitness studio - pay as you go
- casual session £9.00
- casual session concession £5.00
- induction (free with membership) £17.00 (induction fee payable on booking, refunded when joining. 12 hour cancellation notice required)
- GP referral £5.00
We also offer personal training. For more information please ask a member of the Brimhams team
Teen Tone Zone
Specialised exercise for 12 - 15 year olds adhering to ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) guidelines. Fully supervised gym sessions. Booking required - £4.50 per session (six sessions for the price of five - £22.50)
Teen Tone Zone opening times are
- Monday - Friday 4:15pm - 5pm
- Saturday 12 noon - 12:45pm
- Sunday 3pm - 3:45pm
You could save money with one of our membership options.
- £47.00 (monthly direct debit)
- student £31.25 (monthly direct debit)
- senior (over 65 years) £31.25 (monthly direct debit)
- Concession £31.25 (monthly direct debit)
- Couple £84.25 (monthly direct debit)
- Couple Concession £54.75 (monthly direct debit)
For more information on our concession rates, please speak to a member of the Brimhams team.
All memberships include
- free induction and regularly reviewed fitness programme
- unlimited access to the Fitness suite, Kinesis studio, Dance studio classes and Aquafit sessions
- free swims during general swim, early birds, women only, adults only and fun session
- Brimhams memberships at the Hydro allow access to three Brimhams fitness suites and five district swimming pools
- state of the art Technogym equipment featuring 'mywellness' technology
- bespoke Brimhams Active app to enhance your workout experience
All memberships are non-transferable.
Monday - Thursday 6:30am-10pm
We offer a large range of group exercise classes, including zumba, pilates, circuits, body conditioning, step aerobics and indoor group cycling (spinning), plus aqua classes suitable for all levels of fitness.
Recent additions to the timetable include body max, circuits, cyclone spinning, hips, bums and tums and kettlebells.
Three pools - an eight-lane 25m short-course competition standard swimming pool; multi-purpose activity pool with moving floor, high board and spring board diving; a training pool for our learners.
For more information please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk/hydro
Page last updated 24/09/2018