The fitness suite has a wide range of cardiovascular equipment, including vario cross trainers, treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines. We also have a wide range of resistance equipment which include dumbbells ranging from 1 to 44kg, a variation of bars, kettle bell, medicine balls and fixed resistance machines which can give you a full body workout.
One of the newest pieces of cardio equipment we have is the Skill Mill. This helps improves your power, speed, stamina and agility all on one machine.
All our instructors are highly qualified fitness professionals and will design a personal fitness programme tailored to your specific goals and objectives. Your progress can also be monitored and reviewed regularly to ensure you're achieving maximum results.
Fitness studio - pay as you go
- casual session £9.00
- casual session concession £5.00
- induction (free with membership) £17.00
- fitness assessment (free with membership) £16.50
- GP referral £5.00
Teen Tone Zone
Specialised exercise for 12 - 15 year olds adhering to ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) guidelines. Fully supervised gym sessions. Booking required - £4.50 per session (six sessions for the price of five - £22.50)
Teen Tone Zone opening times are
- Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Saturday - Sunday 10am - 10:45am
Our memberships are flexible, with no long-term contracts and no joining fee. They're even better value when you consider they include free use of our pool, free exercise classes and 20 percent off sports bookings.
- £41.00 (monthly direct debit)
- Concession £28.75 (monthly direct debit)
- Couple £75.00 (monthly direct debit)
- Couple concession £51.75 (monthly direct debit)
You don't have to be a member, as we also offer a “pay as you go” membership option. We also offer concession membership. Find out more about concessions and if you qualify.
- free swims (timetable permitting)
- free induction and reviews
- unlimited access to workout classes
- 20 percent discount on badminton and squash courts
- 10 percent discount on children's parties
- state of the art Technogym equipment featuring 'mywellness' technology
- bespoke Brimhams Active app to enhance your workout experience
All memberships are non-transferable.
Monday 7:30am - 10pm
Tuesday 9am - 10pm
Wednesday 7am - 10pm
Thursday 9am - 10pm
Friday 7:30am - 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm
Page last updated 16/10/2017