The fitness suite has a wide range of cardiovascular equipment, including vario cross trainers, treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines. We also have a wide range of resistance equipment which include dumbbells ranging from 1 to 44kg, a variation of bars, kettle bell, medicine balls and fixed resistance machines which can give you a full body workout.
One of the newest pieces of cardio equipment we have is the Skill Mill. This helps improves your power, speed, stamina and agility all on one machine.
All our instructors are highly qualified fitness professionals and will design a personal fitness programme tailored to your specific goals and objectives. Your progress can also be monitored and reviewed regularly to ensure you're achieving maximum results.
Fitness studio - pay as you go
- casual session £9.00
- casual session concession £5.00
- induction (free with membership) £17.00
- fitness assessment (free with membership) £16.50
- GP referral £5.00
If you're aged between 12 and 15, this specialised class is just for you, whatever your ability level. It's designed to help you feel more confident, boost energy levels and improve sport-related performance.
Before you start, a parent or guardian will have to sign a consent form and you'll need an induction with an instructor. During the induction the instructor will create a relevant training programme based on your physical ability, capability and gym experience; this will be reviewed like any other membership.
This membership includes swimming whenever the swim programme permits and use of the gym at any time as long as the member is accompanied by a person aged 16 or over and must have undertaken an induction themselves.
Alternatively, a 45 minute supervised session by a Brimhams Fitness instructor will be available daily for those members who can't bring a person aged 16 and over:
Monday to Friday 3.45pm until 4.30pm; Saturday and Sunday 11.15am until noon.
Our memberships are flexible, with no long-term contracts and no joining fee. They're even better value when you consider they include free use of our pool, free exercise classes and 20 percent off sports bookings.
- £43.00 (monthly direct debit)
- concession £30.00 (monthly direct debit)
- couple £78.75 (monthly direct debit)
- couple concession £54.35 (monthly direct debit)
- 7-day pass £14
You don't have to be a member, as we also offer a “pay as you go” membership option. We also offer concession membership. Find out more about concessions and if you qualify.
- free swims (timetable permitting)
- free induction and reviews
- unlimited access to workout classes
- 20 percent discount on badminton and squash courts
- 10 percent discount on children's parties
- state of the art Technogym equipment featuring 'mywellness' technology
- bespoke Brimhams Active app to enhance your workout experience
All memberships are non-transferable.
Monday to Thursday 7.15am until 9pm
Friday 7.15am until 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am until 6pm (last admission is 5pm at the weekend)
Page last updated 19/07/2019