Children must be able to meet minimum swimming standards (50m) to use the diving boards and 25m for the inflatable. Our child admissions policy applies to all under-eights.
- main pool: suitable for 150 people. Fun session (large inflatable run and floats) general swim (open or with lanes if required)
- activity pool: suitable for 60 people. Diving (access to 1m and 3m springboards only) floor is at 3.8m, so swimmers must be able to swim 50m
- activity pool: fun session (small free-floating crocodile and floats) floor is at 1.2m, so some children may not be able to touch the bottom
- teaching pool: suitable for 40 people. Fun session (floats and toys)
Parties are held:
- main pool, 4pm until 5pm or 5pm until 6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- activity pool: 4pm until 5pm or 5pm until 6pm on Saturday
- teaching pool, 4pm until 5pm or 5pm until 6pm on Saturday and Sunday
All hire charges are for one hour and include staffing:
- teaching pool £100
- activity pool £120
- main pool £155
- hire any two pools for £195
Contact reception for details on 01423 556767.
Contact Hydro reception on 01423 556767. Parties book up quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment. Full payment is required on booking. You should also check our cancellations policy.
Page last updated 29/03/2019