Let the North Yorkshire Health and Wellbeing Board know your ideas for future digital health services
They would like you to share your ideas about how digital technology can be developed to provide better, more joined-up health and wellbeing services in the future.
For further information and to complete the survey please visit www.nypartnerships.org.uk/myhealthmytech.
As required by the Representation of the People Act 1983 (as amended by the Electoral Administration Act 2006) the council are undertaking a statutory review of the local authority's Parliamentary polling districts and polling places. The Act requires that the local authority consults widely before reaching a decision on its preferred electoral arrangements. In addition, the Acting Returning Officer for each constituency is required to submit his or her own proposals for future electoral arrangements.
The timetable for the review is as below:
- 1 January 2019 until 31 March 2019 - formulation of initial proposals by the (Acting) Returning Officer
- week commencing 1 April 2019 - publicise review dates via press release and social media accounts
- 15 April 2019 - publish Statutory Notice of Commencement of the Polling District Review
- 15 April 2019 - proposals published - Schedule of proposals part 1 and Schedule of proposals part 2
- 15 April until 27 May 2019 - consultation on proposals
- 10 June 2019 - (Acting) Returning Officer to consider any representations and revise proposals where appropriate and publish all responses to consultation
- 20 June 2019 - report submitted to General Purposes Committee
- 30 June 2019* - publish final report
- 10 July 2019* - notice of intention to republish the electoral register (if polling districts amended)
- 1 December 2019* - republish electoral register (if polling districts amended)
*the above dates are subject to change following the final proposals being approved by General Purposes Committee
The council would welcome the views of all residents, particularly disabled residents, or any person or body with expertise in access for persons with any type of disability, on the proposals, and the Acting Returning Officers representation, or any other related matters.
All comments and views can be submitted to the Acting Returning Officer by completing the online submission form by 27 May 2019.
Alternatively, if you would prefer a paper copy of the submission form please contact the electoral services department by calling 01423 500600 x58200.
A hard copy of the schedule of proposals can be viewed at Civic Centre, St Luke's Avenue, Harrogate HG1 2AE between the hours of 9am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am until 4.30pm on Fridays.
Any queries relating to the schedule of proposals or the review can be submitted by telephone or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are asking residents about
- customer service satisfaction
- Turkish Baths Harrogate
- our sport and leisure facilities
- THE LOCAL LOTTO and
- overall satisfaction with us as part of our regular district panel
To view and complete the questionnaire please visit www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=155367843737.
The closing date for all responses is 14 June 2019.
Find out more about the Harrogate District Panel.
Page last updated 13/05/2019