Be inspired - explore, question, create - enjoy and share
Harrogate Museums and Arts offer inspiring, interactive and hands-on learning opportunities that directly supports learning across the National Curriculum.
- all workshops inspired by our collection of 20,000 history objects and 2,500 works of art, as well as being curriculum focused
- dedicated education space, also available for lunch
- pre-visits for teachers
- bespoke workshops to suit your topic, timings and pupils' ages and abilities
- teacher-led visits for Harrogate district schools are free!
- pre and post-visit resources to support the topic in the classroom
For further details to help in planning your visit please download our schools programme and contact us using our online contact form or on 01423 556188.