To change the licence holder, you should complete the following:

Send the application form and consent to us with the £23 fee to Harrogate Borough Council, Licensing Team, Springfield House, Kings Road, Harrogate HG1 5NX. Alternatively you may email the completed forms to and make a card payment by telephoning 01423 500600 and selecting extension 56843.

To change the person named on your licence as designated premises supervisor (DPS), complete the following:

*You must ensure that your name and home address on your personal licence are up to date. If not, contact your issuing authority straight away.

Page last updated 08/09/2017