Businesses looking to grow in the Harrogate district are invited to contact our SME Growth Manager.
Please email email@example.com for free tailored advice and information. Working with the Leeds City Region and the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding Enterprise Partnerships (LEP) we provide one to one assistance on a wide range of local and national business support services.
Harrogate tech company delivers smart solutions nationwide
Advice and support from the council's SME Growth Manager, Alistair Forbes, assisted national market leader Chameleon Technology's expansion move to a new office on Hornbeam Park, Harrogate. With almost two million of its energy display units installed in UK homes, Chameleon Technology was named the second fastest growing tech company in the UK, in a recent Sunday Times Tech Track 100 report. This growth has led to job creation and a requirement for larger premises. With support from Alistair, the company made a successful application for Business Growth Programme funding from the Leeds City Region Local Enterprise Partnership, towards the fit out of a new office property on Hornbeam Park, Harrogate.
Chameleon Technology is now well-placed to continue growth and has a focus on the ‘smart home’ agenda, working with regional universities on projects including healthcare delivery in the home.
Some of the help you could access includes:
- grants and loans from the LEP and other finance providers
- funding and support to expand and develop your workforce
- support and funding to help your company break into export markets
- advice, research capabilities and funding to develop products and processes and put new ideas into practice
- funding to get more from the internet for your business development
- reduce costs to your business by becoming more resource efficient
Page last updated 06/09/2018