Boost your green credentials and let us manage your business' recycling needs. Charges for our recycling collections are lower than the cost of standard waste.
We can collect and recycle the following items:
- glass bottles and jars of any colour
Mixed paper and card
- mixed paper and card (shredded paper, packaging, office paper any colour, clean paper bags, envelopes including window, newspapers, magazines, junk mail, telephone directories and catalogues)*
- brown cardboard (please flatten)
- glass bottle and jars of any colour
- aluminium or steel drinks and food cans
- empty aerosol containers such as air fresheners, deodorant cans, shaving foam
- tin foil, foil food trays and foil dishes (washed and clean)
- squashed plastic bottles with lids on including trigger spray bottles
- clear and light coloured plastic tubs including margarine tubs, yoghurt pots and food trays
- cardboard food and drinks cartons
*Please protect you and your business against identity fraud. Don't throw out anything with your name, address or financial details without shredding it first.
Our dedicated trade waste recycling team is on hand to offer advice on the things you can do to reduce your waste, what can be reused and what can be recycled.
We can even work with your employees to provide recycling training.
Please call 01423 500600 and ask for extension 51076 to speak to one of the team to register your interest in our trade waste recycling service.
Page last updated 08/07/2019