We are responsible for providing a wide range of services to the public across the district. This includes:
- council housing and housing benefit
- CCTV and measures to reduce crime
- environmental health
- parks and gardens
- waste and recycling
- planning and building control
- museums and galleries
- sport and leisure
- car parking
- collecting business rates and council tax
- the Harrogate International Centre
Our corporate teams help provide these services including:
- human resources
- policy and performance
- marketing and communications
- customer services
- business support
Within these services and teams we offer a variety of jobs, apprenticeships and traineeships, for example administrative assistants, civil enforcement officer, economic development officer, housing officer, gardener, solicitor and human resources officer.
Find out more about our services and what we do by looking around our website.
All our current work opportunities and vacancies are available at jobs.harrogate.gov.uk.