Peace of mind with Harrogate Lifeline
Harrogate Lifeline is our trusted 24 hour emergency support service specifically designed for elderly, disabled and vulnerable adults to ensure they can live safely and independently in their homes.
From 97p per day our personal service provides:
- a plug-in Lifeline unit and personal alarm pendant
- a dedicated independent living officer who will show you how to use the equipment
- guaranteed response to your calls 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- monthly wellbeing checks and equipment testing by your independent living officer via telephone call or visit
There are no hidden costs - you won't be charged for installation and equipment maintenance or an additional pendant for a couple.
It's easy to set up too:
- We provide and install a lifeline unit, which plugs into your home telephone point.
- You will receive a personal alarm pendant that's worn around your neck or wrist.
- If you need to raise the alarm, we automatically know who you are, where you live and will make sure the right help is sent to you.
You can choose from three options depending on the level and length of support you need:
Standard Lifeline Service - £6.80 per week
- neck or wrist pendant and Lifeline unit
- an additional pendant at no extra cost will be supplied on request
- all equipment delivered and installed by an independent living officer and they will show you how to use it
- dedicated independent living officer can be contacted if you have any issues or questions
- 24/7 365 days a year emergency response service
Premium Lifeline Service - £8.95 per week
- all of the above standard Lifeline services plus monthly personal wellbeing checks and equipment testing by an independent living officer, or weekly wellbeing telephone calls if you would prefer not to have a home visit during the pandemic
Short-term support package - £35.80 for 28 days (one-off payment)
This is ideal for hospital discharges or when family are away and includes:
- installation of equipment within 24 hours of receipt of the referral
- guaranteed response to calls 24 hours a day, every day for 28 days including day of fitting
- a 24 hour backup responder service if you don't have any local responders available
- weekly checks:
week one - our independent living officer will telephone you, undertake wellbeing checks and answer any questions
week two - our independent living officer will visit, undertake a wellbeing check and equipment testing as required
week three - our independent living officer will telephone you, undertake wellbeing checks and answer any questions
week four - our independent living officer will call to arrange to visit and remove the equipment
If you would like to find out more or arrange a free, no obligation home demonstration, please ring us on 01423 500600 x56811, email [email protected] or complete our request form.
What our customers say
"I would like to thank your department for the wonderful service I have had since I signed up. Whenever I have phone the office I have always had great help. I would particularly wish to commend Catherine who has always been a huge comfort but particularly since 'lockdown'. It has been great to know that she has been there for me just for advice and I feel comforted when she has phoned me." - Shirley
"Mum has really enjoyed your visits over the past few years, thank you for brightening her day every time."- Hillary
"It is the best money I have ever spent and I look forward to my monthly visit. I could not do without it, living in such a remote area of the Dales."- Jackie