These are available to charity or local voluntary groups at Ripon and Knaresborough markets.
There is one stall available every week at Ripon (Thursday and Saturday) and Knaresborough (Wednesday) markets.
Organisations are permitted to bring a mixture of four or more of the following items in order to receive donations:
- same day raffle
- second hand books
- handmade knitwear
- homemade art and crafts. (including cards)
- second hand toys
- preserves and chutneys (plus pickles)
- second hand clothing
- promotion of charity club/membership
- consideration towards product offer not listed (by permission only)
- bakery, plants and eggs (not permitted)
To book a stall please complete the online booking form below
Alternatively please contact us on 01423 500600 to book as they are very popular.
You will need to provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance that covers to the amount of £5 million pound.
After booking you will receive a confirmation email. You will need to bring this and your insurance certificate with you on the day.