Authority Monitoring Reports (AMRs) monitor the production and delivery of the council's planning strategies.
We use monitoring indicators to check that our planning policies are having their intended effect.
The report also contains information on:
- the progress made in producing documents included in the local development scheme
- progress with neighbourhood development plans
- co-operation with other local planning authorities
- the community infrastructure levy (CIL)
- the supply of land for housing
Our 2019 Authority Monitoring Report is now available.
Previous monitoring reports can be viewed and downloaded.
The council's five year housing land supply position as at April 2019 is available.