Between January and February 2019 many of you took part in an important survey - a big 'thank you' to everyone who returned their forms and let us know what you thought about our housing services and how we maintain your home. The survey was anonymous and carried out by an independent market research company - Acuity Research and Practice.
More than 1,800 residents replied and the results are now in! Here are a few of the key results:
Nine out of ten tenants are happy with the overall services they receive (91%).
- 90% of tenants are satisfied with the quality of their home, with a slightly lower rating for condition of home (85%)
- value for money of rent is rated at 94%
- 90% of tenants are satisfied with their neighbourhood as a place to live
- 85% of tenants are satisfied with the repairs and maintenance service
- 82% of tenants feel we keep them informed, with a smaller percentage satisfied that we listen to views and act upon them (73%)
Carrying out this survey is just part of the work we do to involve you in developing the way we work. As well as publishing the results of this survey we'll be putting the findings in to good use by working with tenants and leaseholders to further improve the services we provide.